Sunday, 3 February 2013

I Don't Like This Title.

Guess What!  I am what I rave about disliking -- I have been a procrastinator for all of 2012.  The more I think about it, the more I don't like the title of my blog page -- procrastinator-hater.  It's too negative, and honestly, I, just like very one else, do the best I can day to day, to wake up, show up, and make it to the end of the day feeling like I have accomplished something . . . . . anything.

So, from here on out, I am changing the focus of my blog.  The focus of my blogs will be how I see the world -- the world through my eyes.  You see, I feel like someone, God, the universe, the angels, my parents, gave me special eyes.  Even though I may not have seen someone for 30 years, in my eyes, they don't look any different than they did all those years ago.  It's a beautiful thing, but unfortunately, since nobody has the same eyes I have, I'm sure they see an old, 47 year old, wrinkly, spotted me!  But my eyes see even me as young, vibrant and wholesome.  Any ways, here's to saying it how I see it . . . .




These are my eyes, and they see a beautiful you!
(Oooh, I hope you're not creeped out!)

I can't help but think of that old movie,  The World According to Garp, with Robin Williams.  It was kind of a freaky movie (in fact, some of the images, not the nice ones, are seared in my brain), but you get the point . . . my blogs will be about the world according to me, the world as seen through my eyes.


1 comment: