Friday, 3 February 2012

Working my plan . . . .

Remember in my first blog (it was so long ago!), when I gave myself the goal of setting two appointments?  Well, I met my goal and even went one over!  I introduced three people to my company and helped them change their lives for the better. . . . .  .that's three families who will now use only environmentally safe products in their homes!  Not only will they rid their homes of harmful toxins such as formaldehyde, bleach, and ammonia, just to name a few, they'll no longer be pouring phosphates (fertilizer) in their drains, which eventually ends up in our rivers, lakes and streams (horrible for the ecosystem!).  Shopping with my company is a win-win situation for all involved; I know it sounds cliche', but having lived it for ten years, I feel like I have the right to say that.

These things said, I'll tell you one story:  One day, about 9 years ago, I was cleaning my toilets.  (No, that's not the last time I cleaned them!)  Any ways, I had been shopping with my company for about a year.  My daughter, who was maybe 1 1/2 years at the time, came into the bathroom, picked up the toilet cleaner, and sprayed it right in her eyes and on her face.  Would you believe nothing happened?  She had no stinging or burning in her eyes at all; she wasn't happy, but she also wasn't hurt.  If I had been using any other toilet cleaning product from the store, I'm sure we would have been in the emergency room.  It was at that point that I decided even if I never told another person about this company, I'd never go back to buying harmful  products from the store.

Okay, this is the same daughter (on the right) many years later -- see, her eyes are fine.  We're sitting in a cafe in Strassburg.

Oh, and one more picture: (don't look if you have a queezy stomach.)


If you have a choice in laundry detergents. . . . (oh, you do!), which one would you choose:  the two outside jars (very common store-bought brands) having the nasty chemical reaction, or the one in the middle that's clear and is less expensive than the other two?! It's no wonder so many people, especially children, suffer from asthma and eczema.  They are breathing those fillers and rubbing them on their skin.

See how easy it is for me to share this information -- it's actually a responsibility.  I will introduce at least two more families to my company in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment